London Marathon 2020
26 April 2020
London is one of the six World Marathon Majors – taking you from Blackheath, near Greenwich, and runs through many famous London districts and past many landmarks, including the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
Action Cancer have a limited number of places available to join our 2020 team!
Anne Thompson took part in the London Marathon in 2019
I took part in the London Marathon in 2019, training was tough especially in the winter months but it was worth it. The streets were lined with people shouting cheers of encouragement which helped push me through the finish line.
At first I was a bit daunted by the fundraising but once I started I was very well supported by my local community. Action Cancer provided all the materials I needed and it was a great motivation to know that the money I was razed was helping local people affected by cancer.
London Marathon 2020 Tour Package
To guarantee your place, all that is required is your deposit of £500 which can be paid in 2 installments plus minimum sponsorship of £1,500. A total amount of £2,000.
- 2 nights twin or double sharing with Full Buffet Breakfast, including VAT and service charges
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Private Coach Transfer to Race Start from the hotel. (Runners only);
- Services of your Sports Travel Guides;
- Support and materials to reach your fundraising target
A registration fee of £500 payable in two installments is required to confirm your place – Your place is not guaranteed until the second installment is paid.
A minimum sponsorship amount of £1,500
- A total of £1,000 including registration fee must be received by 6th January 2020
- The remaining £500 must be submitted no later than 31st March 2020
All entries will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To sign up call Action Cancer Community Fundraising Manager , Leigh Osborne on 028 9080 3347 today or email [email protected]