7 Peaks Challenge
On Saturday 29th May 2021, Team Action Cancer will host the 7 Peaks Challenge and you’re invited to join the fun!
Conquer the 7 peaks of the highest and most spectacular mountains in the Mournes while helping those affected by cancer in Northern Ireland.
- Date: Saturday 29th May 2021
- Meeting Time: 6:15am
- Start time: 6:30am
- Registration: £50 per person
- Minimum sponsorship: £250 per person
All proceeds raised will go towards the delivery of Action Cancer’s prevention, detection and support services.
For more information, please contact the Action Cancer Fundraising Team as follows:
Please note the following restrictions apply:
- Everyone walking in with the group must be a registered participant.
- Everyone walking in the group must have completed and returned the medical declaration and have a reasonable level of fitness.
- ONLY registered Guide and Assistance dogs are permitted on the walk.
- Minimum age of participation: 14 years old. Those under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by an experienced adult walker.
Join Team Action Cancer for an action packed day in the glorious Mourne Mountains on Saturday 29th May 2021!