Cambodia Trek to Angkor Wat
16 November 2019 - 24 November 2019
Unrivalled support. Life changing challenge. Unforgettable adventure.
Join team Action Cancer as we explore the stunning country of Cambodia on the Trek to Angkor Wat in November 2019.
Starting from Siem Reap we’ll take the scenic route over hills, through jungles and dazzling green rice-paddies dotted with temples and ruins.
You’ll explore Cambodia’s idyllic villages of thatched stilted houses, and small towns where Buddhist temples nestle amongst graceful French colonial buildings and quickly discover that this region is not only rich in history, but in beautiful landscapes and mesmerizing vistas.
Over the course of 5 days you will cover 94km concluding in the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat.
Why Choose Action Cancer?
- Every penny raised will stay in Northern Ireland and go towards the delivery of Action Cancer’s vital prevention, detection and support services.
- These services, which benefit local people, are available regionally throughout Northern Ireland and from the Big Bus.
- Action Cancer is the only charity in the UK that offers FREE breast screening to women aged 20-29 and 70+.
- Action Cancer receives NO government funding and relies entirely on support from the local community to raise £4 million every year.
- Our experienced Fundraising Team will work with you to develop a fundraising plan that fits around your lifestyle and make sure you get to your minimum target with ease.
- A dedicated Fundraising Executive will be assigned to support each participant and answer any queries from registration right through to your departure.
For more information on Action Cancer’s Cambodia Trek to Angkor Wat email: [email protected] or call 028 9080 3349 today.
Date: 16th – 24th November 2019
Destination: Cambodia – Trek to Angkor Wat
Registration fee: £200
Minimum sponsorship: £3,800
Download the full Cambodia Trek to Angkor Wat Information Pack here.